Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wazzzupppp ppp pp ..

Haha.. Good evening! Yeap! I was busy like usual. So damn busy.Yesterday was only able to meet up with my besties awhile. Anyway.. As I was saying.. Haha.. I am bored in work now.Lets see.. The situation now is like this.....

Ahem * This is me and my bro.As u can see..stone! Haha.. Lol..


Last night.. I couldn't even get an answer~ I tried to call, but Blah blah let me down.. Haha.. its a song you know? Skip shyts! Last night, I had dinner with my Lao gong karyn and a lil overtime with my babe Callie..
We all were so busy! Haih~ Missed u all..sorry I suddenly MIA.And to others, I will catch up with u all soon.Sobs *


my babeh~

toke this at overtime last night, kinda nice~ haha..

owh owh! Here comes extra! Hehe.. I tried doing the cheetah nails again, n it turned out kinda satisfied..CHeckkk meee nailss out!! Woohoo!!

hehehehe..

No comments: