Friday, April 6, 2012

Bish banG bOom

Morning! Everyone toke their first meal yet?! Planning to go Genting tonight with the crazy loves one.But tomorrow I have to drive to work! Here's a morning face! Don't laugh please~

okay.. chok again?!

if there is a bed, i would die there now.
Haha.. I am a lame ass! I know I don't look that lame .Ding dong~  Was taking pictures with webcam just now and went thru some pictures, Makes me...heart sour.




We doing stupid things. Haha.. Well, think back the time, it was fun.I never forget. I am still here, come back whenever you want to. One thing I want to say, I talk to you and telling that I miss u ,doesn't mean that I think I am wrong or I regret.I never regret anything this time, I am disappointed in you for forgetting who I am. you forget why in the first place we can be GF's forever.I remind you, is because you know my attitude! and you accept and I know your attitude! And I accept! FUck weih! Serious one! I damn so hai want to stand here holding on one fucking day you will come back to me.Seriously Fuck.Looking at you, You don't care, you don't give shit.I really don't know why things can be this so hai.You were the only person! That I put in my forever. I feel damn dumb for all the caring and missing. Serious dog shyt! ARgh...

No comments: