Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hahahah .. I laughed

Good afzerrrrrnoooonnnzz.. Okay~ I admit I'm lame. =) This is the current face. Here comes a shot!


the failed chok face! haha ..
Continue.. I posted I wanted to watch movie yesterday and so ya, Fatty was sweet enough to bring me to watch yesterday.I wanted to reject due to its kinda wasting cash,but he also insist =) Never felt this good since a long time.Yesterday I felt like a girl.AHhhhh! Hehe.. Before movies, here are some stupid sneak peaks of my loves!

bubu bear .

mr. fatty

joshua gor gor

this is him when he don smile,lan yeng

cute dao~~ hahahahaha

okay..continue...I watch marrying mr.perfect.A hong kong comedy.Check check check check checkk itttt out out out out out out ~ =.=



It's an ok show.OK only ah~ Haha... but romantic ideas inside, guys should watch.Haha.. I was a lucky girl.I had starbucks! yum yum! so long never let people belanja me so many things already. Always envy girls having the right to only bring one buck out and guys pay all. Haha.. It was really satisfied! Thinking about it now Makes me smile! haha..


my camera skills damn chun.* self-praise* 




Ps : Currently crazy with temple run.Have been playing it every single day.I can not beat my brother's score.He play for 3days only and this is his recent high score.

pro* =(

No comments: