Saturday, April 7, 2012

A night to feel young again

Boohoo.. slept late last night! =) But not tired at all! I keep thinking about what we did last night.I feel so damn awesome!Damn good! Damn stress-free! Damn young! OMG! haha.. Thanks to all that agree with this crazy plan.These few days I really feel luck was here.I get to do things like so many normal people does.I know I am just 20 but I live in a life that is like 30? FUck old right?! so bored~ Besides tekken I never really did anything fun for so many years.
 Pic pic pic ture... Vroooommmm~

While waiting for my babe.. We were dumbasses.Haha...





When we reached Genting and also waiting for my babe...










In the middle we had McD  while waiting my babe.. Haha.. And she did arrived.Sad~ Me and her never take pic.

Here is after McD  section.. All Gila babi..



okay~  We all Failed.

Thankyou for everything. Hope to have another fun session again! =) can't wait.And nice to meet you, New Friend! 

No comments: