Saturday, April 21, 2012

I m a Greedy Girl This Year

Morning ... Missed me ?! Currently dumb face..





notice I dyed my roots and i changed my glasses?
looks cacat..

haha...Many days of sleepless emo nights. Last night had an awesome sleep! Sweet~* 
Did My nails again! hehe.. Swooosshh~~

original or sour cream onion?







Haha.. Was free..So just had to find something to do.Birthday coming soon! And Taiwan trip getting near! Can't wait thou.Miss mummy.This year, Well.. As the title said, I am a greedy girl.ahaha.. Every year people will ask what I want, I will always say anything.This year! I got my eyes spotted on loves! Haha..But ofcause, its expensive!Lol~ I am joking friends. With every wish u all give I am happy enough.

Lately I am in love with these stuff,
yes baby! The Chanel earrings. My fav Brand!

this is the tiffany note : I love u bracelete!wooshh~
Was planning to get it when having vacation in Taiwan.But then recently having some so hai issues with financial plans have to change.=.= Haha.. Nevermind then.

Friends! Will catch up with each more soon! Before I leave Taiwan.We all makan ya! And Yum Char! hehe..




xoxo

No comments: