Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Zou San

Good morning! Hehe..


ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP... Good morning! Its a good morning to sleep today.Haha..Too bad I am in work.So...Soo....so... yeapppieee.. Ain't got no idea where did my life turn to.But I am happy cause I am close going to Taiwan.Although alone seems a lil' emo.I have no one to do crazy stuff with,and as for my birthday,I spend it with my mum.Ofcause I hope some very very close peoples will be there.But its TAIWAN! Gosh.Who would fly there for me for a day? Haha..And so on..Here are some feed backs on things I have been doing for the past weeks.


Here comes some pictures I toke with my Lao gong,






okay~ AHem*  This sunday,I am about to have another photo shoot,but this one is special thou.I am gonna take it with Mr. Fatty pig.By Elton Teo.Haha.. Weird* anyways.Will be updating soon! Hugs people!

No comments: