Monday, April 30, 2012

Callie babe



hey babe! this one is for you. I love you! just to let you know. Knowing you not more then half a year but that felt kinda long. I just lost a bestfriend, but I found one again. You know, its a very funny thing how we can be this close. Sometimes I feel that, Friends, is not about how long you know each other, but is how u trust each other. I trust u and u trust me! Sorry if u feel that I don't care for you sometimes. To tell u honestly, I won't be 24/7 appearing infront of you, but when u need me I'll be there.I love to protect u, I love to love u, love to see u smile. So please SMILE MORE! hehe.. your pretty and cute.you are so cheerful so different from so many girls i've seen. You are hardworking, you love your boy, you care for me, you are willing to learn and you are not afraid all the time. I love you! Muacks.. I LOVE YOU!

No comments: