Wednesday, February 15, 2012

When things go wrong

Heeeellllooooo~ I am so damn full now~ Just had my lunch.After a hard man work =.= Haih..Talk about what happened.Valentines was kinda off.Haih~ but atleast I got my coffee..That never taste that good.I am sad.Emo.IT SUCKS~haih ...I just kept quiet,because I felt like no one would understand what I say,so i just gave up in explaining.I have no one to turn to.Recently I lost someone I loved,like a F*cking lot.Made me thinking about it everyday and night.And i can not sleep,Maybe a 5hours sleep a day.Because Everytime I lay on my bed looking at the ceiling I felt like I was alone again.Like before.Hmm.. Actually I know many people around me just wants advantage,wanting me to help them do many favors and all.Cheat my heart etc.Farkkkkkk... Sien jor~ Life is what?! Sometimes I really wish I can restart my life,fly to a place where no one knows me,be normal for abit,get lost! Sometimes I wish that the worlds end tomorrow,because I feel life is not fair for me.Ya,life is not fair I know,but atleast people gets to be fair once.I have nothing.I never asked for anything,I do it myself,but obstacles.Farrkkk em' =.= Haih... I was glad Valentines was over.Because I cried..The moment my tears fall, every single just continue goes wrong. Hellooo~~ how strong U want me to be?! I am just HUMAN .

No comments: