Friday, February 17, 2012

Great

Hellooo hello and good morning~ I am here in the office! So bored.Having eff-- cramps today.I was happy I slept early yesterday =) Good girl.And I never go tekken.HAhaha.... Whats up tonight?! Heee.. Tomorrow have to work.Life is so bored.Hurry up and skip to May! So i can hurry to my trip to Taipei.This morning I woke up.Yawnnss~ I was thinking about her again.She came up my mind.I was thinking then I started to smile.You might think I am crazy,but actually what I wanted to say was,I was damn sohai.I am standing here waiting and thinking for her to come back to me,but in reality,she really left me,and she is living her life as normal as before.Haih~ Never thought she will really leave.But then ,life goes on for me too.I'll still be waiting till one day when she loses everything.I'll be there.I love you and miss you.Enjoy your life.

I WANT MY PHONE! sobs *  ohhh.. I said I wanted to pay my phone bill but then I didn't after 2weeks.Phone Gonna barr soon. Teehee...

To Be Continue...

No comments: