Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I am a chubbychic

I am a pig.I am chubbychic.
Bored like hell..Slept 10 hours.Was late for work.Haha.. so whats up?This two weeks will be so damn busy! have to make passport this thursday,Photoshooting next sunday.Was thinking of creating a page since I always talk.Haha..Can not wait..Have to book ticket somemore.Dad say he pay for my trip! HAHAHAH! i save more money already.Hopefully I can take my phone tonight.Die-ing.=.= shyt la! I becoming so lala.Sometimes my english became Powderful somemore.Haha..Lame~ I actually stopped shopping for 3weeks.Everytime I pass by a shop,I'll stop,then think,wait till I go Taiwan then only I buy.I pass by starbucks I was like,I want~~Then..I think..Can not use money.So I have to say byebye to Hot chocolate & Javachip frupp.I want to buy my Berkeinstock.Hopefully Taiwan has it.SURE BUY! I already plan what to buy before I go already.Haha..Ofcause the first thing will be my Chanel perfume(waited so damn long.)My mum says that buying it in duty-free is cheaper.=.= Haha..ok lo~  Taiwan.3more months,I can see my half kampung! xoxo ~**

No comments: