Saturday, February 25, 2012

All the other KIDS with those pumped up kicks

Morning~ No wait..Afternoon~

perasan kaki


 
haha..Can not resist the camera.I have already taken loads of photos yesterday.ONZ! Saturday..WORKING..Last time i use to think Friday was an awesome day because i didn't had to work on Saturday.Now..Friday clubs n sing k nights are gone.But I did went snooker & pool last night.Bump into sexy babe Caryn there.So we decided to hang a lil.


hey babeh,i see u looking over here babeh


Haha.. Notice the shirt?!(LOL).. I changed my screen protector & bought a red casing(temporary).Head to OU last night.Thought wanna do a little reading and check out some creative ideas of arts & crafts,but failed.I went to had my coffee and had to help booking some korean buffet.Then did a lil shopping,started looking for awesome casing(also Failed=.=).Then gave up, went tekken.Guess what?!I picked up a tekken card(didn't know whose one was it).Slide it in the card part and it was Emilie de ( Lili) Rochefort.My character and I toke it (oppsS) I know its bad,but I did waited for someone to take it first,since then sitting there for an hour,no one came,then I take lo~ =) (evil smile face). mwah~! 







No comments: