Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I went nuts and go shyts

Beeebaababababalalallaala~~ So sleepy now.Didn't had the time to write a post yesterday.So fast today is Tuesday again.Why time fly so damn fast?! But it seems like nothing is in progress.=.= ! Hurry hurry till may so I can fly away from here.Hmm...~ Random! Haih...EMo again.I hate this feeling now.I always get emo.EMO EMO EMO~ they don't want to go away.=/I want to go for some part time.No money is coming in.My aunt said,go get married to someone rich so you don't have to suffer.I was like =.= .That is so not me.Rather let a man tie me up for the rest of my life as i grow old sitting there acting like nothing happen even if one day my husband has another woman.CHEH~ no way.Haha.. Here's something extra.Yesterday My bro had to go get his hair cut and made me had to do something with my boring dead hair.I did it!It turned out not as bad as I think it would be,but my friends were like :OhMyGod! Are u sick!? What happened to you? haha..Some will be like:ahyorr~ So cute~ Haha.. Lol.What I want to bring out from this hair is not cute,Actually I want to look elegant with a cute hair.Hard right?! Haha.. Let me try!

I want this kind of feel :




Ps: I did the BANGSZz =)  


No comments: