Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I think you need a new one.

Morning~ Received a call this morning.Mummy is going Japan for performance tomorrow.I feel kind worry thou.Money all flowing out~No money coming in.SAD~ Hm.. Last night,I think of you.I miss you so much.Knowing that so many things just fade away in a sec,after years of building it.Well..like I always say,life goes on.

Skip The EMO..Lets go for something even awesome..




I found a mickey Casing that I lovey dovey last night! I was damn happy.Do u know its so hard to just get one nice one?! Haha.. Satisfied with the results.Now worrying about the song.I've heard covers of many people doing it,somehow,I feel  like I want to be the best one.My voice..So down..So damaged>< regret coffees and shisha in the past.=.=



oh...Here revealing this girl,she is actually my Darling.She is the girl that saved me from hell during highschool.She was before my gf.I love her too.But ofcause there is still no one to replace my gf.Hmm..

No comments: