Thursday, March 1, 2012

They said I was young

Ding Dong Bell.. Yesterday was a hack!Lucky today I didn't had to drive.It feels weird.Lately I have been sleeping for 8 hours a day,and yet I felt so tired.But then yesterday I only slept for 5hours,Semangat man! What the?  Hmm..okay~ Can't wait for Saturday! Meeting up with my lao po.GOsh~~ So long never see her.SO LONG~ I miss her so much.And as for sunday.The theme is Cute.OMG=.= So not me.Call me to act cute.Haha..Looking in my cupboard.I have nothing cute.Haha..They want it this way..


   
I hate by2

Haha.. Ahem* Like this..Can not make it somehow.Lets see what the results are like then.Here is some old time pictures.( please Don't laugh).



*If one day we all can come together again.I wish time would stop.I love u guys,miss u guys.

No comments: