Monday, March 5, 2012

What a busy weekend

Gloodddd MoRnnnEEenngg.Haven't been writing for the pass few days.Wondering what happened?!Here goes..Put on your safety belt and let me take u to a ride,on my roller coaster...Weeeeeee~ 


On saturday, Like usual I have work.Then Had dinner..A very awkward one.Haih..Got home early,Had to wake up super duper early the next morning.Yawns~



Ferrero flower .Thankyou.


Continue..

Sunday:

I was so lazy to wake up when I see it was just 7.30 in the morning.I can not take it.I wanted to call up and say,can I don't do it.But I promised my bestie that I had to.So yea.Woke up,get dressed and packed up.Reached Mcd.Wait,then go! Bukit Jalil Padang.Super big.And so damn hot! Gosh.I changed three times,Sweat the whole time,Felt so hungry,regret not bringing water.Haih..So damn hungry that after the shooting,I ate alot! McD burger with extra fries and extra nuggets.Ohmygod! Fat sei me. =.= Haha.. Was like a dead fish when I got back.DEaD.I can not tahan,and had to die on the sofa.Haha.. here's a tiny sneak peak!




* Friends,don't appear every sec infront of you,But appears when u really need them.Its the heart that counts,not every sec u c.

No comments: