Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A wedding dinner

my only favourite dish,its very simple bt i love prawns
my relative's baby.cute huh?=]

the bride pouring wine.
me n my aunt..
the wedding couple.(they look better in reality)
My aunt allowed me to drink.But I am not used to it,So it tasted very bitter><

The menu.The name sounds nice but taste suck!

eddie n lily<3
the stage..
its me =],Before we were heading off..


21st of September 2009
-Have't gone to any wedding dinner after my 2nd cousin's wedding like few years back.Hah.Nothing much really.It kinda suck!Cause some old man was on the stage,whole night singing his oldies and he talks to much crab that I can not even force myself to laugh.=='!Anyway..The wedding was suppose to start at 6 but it started at 8!What man!Sienx..The dinner was held at Noble House some where near KL.But I can say the food even sucked!You know why?Cause I can even eat such thing at normal restaurant.Hmm..IsH....!Anyway..I toke many many many random pictures.Haha..

No comments: