Friday, September 25, 2009

Amazing story!

25th of September 2009

-Hmm...well..I want to announce something.Firstly,my family already knows everything about my pass and all.So I am not afraid even if you did tell them about my stuffs.I am grounded till SPM is over,but hopefully everything will be like last time.Anyway..I want to say that,you are not the dumb one,you are the very smart one.=]!Than I din't not want to do anything more childish cause its actually kinda stupid fighting with you.I know you are angry bout what happened last year when your birthday.I am sorry.But comparing to the things you did to me in the pass,was WAY worst than what I did.Hmm..Let me see..

Form2:
-My name was turning bad.People were calling me cheap and calling me bitch,slut or whatever.As a friend,you weren't suppose to call your friend bitch and stuff.Walking around,Saying out loudly,B-I-T-C-H!When I was in trouble,because that Sharine,She slap me on the face,as a friend,you were suppose to be there for me,but you did not.You join the fun laughing and you even did scould me.And I have to be like a DOG saying sorry.
-When we went out to somewhere,like KLCC,or was it ampang park,you always never bring money,I always help you to pay first.And we Yam char so many times,you never even help me pay once.I cheap?

Form4:
-This is the year when we were in separated class.This year,was one of the happiest year I ever had in my life.You know why?Cause I found true friends.I did not want to go to your party was because I did not like all the crazy act,going all high and drinking.And I had enough of feeling afraid of you.I always listen to what you say or what you wanted me to do.I never say no.But this year.It is different,cause the people around care about me,and they will never insult me.They will always be there,even I did something wrong they will still forgive me in a short period of time.They are not popular,but popular isn't everthing you know?!But for common sense in life,you know what you did?You said out loud bout the stuff me and yong foong did.You tell out loud.Real friends?!Not very..

Form5:
-When you did not want to mix with lilian,I thought you would be different,but you did not change a single bit.You know why?You still are the same.You say that you heard people saying that I talk bad about you?Than you lose trust on me and say that I am a back stabber?Comparing to you,I am what?I am just 5%of you.Or maybe less.Than what you did to me,means I have to take revenge alot of times already?And firstly,I really did still care about you,but when I view facebook.you write me as a bitch?Than I decided that for so many years,it has been enough.

*I am not saying that you are a bicth,and this will be the last thing I am going to say to you.I don't hate you,cause comparing see hui,you are still the person that understand me the most.If one day you talk to me,I also will talk to you,just that we won't me best friends anymore.You are the person I once cared the most and not care now.We end just right here.Next time,you call me a bitch,write me in your blog or Fb,I won't care anymore.Your life is yours,mine is mine.We draw double lines.Take care.

No comments: