Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Visiting my aunt in Kepong

22nd of September 2009

-Before we went to visit my aunt,something funny happened in the morning.One of the fridge in my house was damaged so my uncle had to bring it to repair.Both of my brother had to carry it up to the lorry.Well,let me explain 1st...My eldest brother is the much gentle one,means in a bad way he is kinda weak.Oppss...and my 2nd bro was the strong,in a good n straight way he is very man!haha.So they both had to carry it up and my eldest bro was like joking around.Hah..Here are 2 video clips.




-Okay..continue-ing our visit to our aunts place.Me,my eldest brother,my second brother,my aunt and my eldest brother's girlfriend.Well..we reached there and than the aunties were talking bout them stuff and we the younger once were kinda bored.Than I asked my aunt bout some chinese horoscope thing.Than we talk and laughed.Kinda childish actually.


No comments: