Sunday, September 13, 2009

Pooh bear's bday outing


me n ee min

=] <3

oppsss..=]

cake cake cake
big tea
the movie 'Gamer'
foong n hui qian<3
hui qian n my girlfriend


yong foong,hui qian,kah ying,zhi herng

poh pui,nick,poohbear,khisho,eemin
khisho n ee min
poh pui n nick
me n my girlfriend
me n pooh bear


13th of September 2009


-Today we went OU,meet up at the bowling place.Than we went to Wong Kok.Ee min bought him cake,Kok Hong bought him a Body Glove T-shirt.So than we went for the movies,ohya,Hui Qian,Foong and Kah ying bought him a Winnie the Pooh bear.haha!lol..So than we watches 'Gamer'.The show was okay,very imaginary kind.Lol.After that we all went out separated ways.


here are some video clips,one is singing birthday song n one is trying to take out the candle from the cake.

No comments: