Saturday, May 30, 2009

OU!OU!OU!

new heels(side view)..
New heels(front view)..
Th pink pussy cat brand!Meow~
My new hand beg..WEEE~
Coffee!!
Was in starbucks..
Th dumpling was good!!!

Sedapnya~
My dad being a gentleman helping me to open the wet tissue. .
Xiu Long Bao!!

30th May 2009
-I went OU today with my dad.Than..Well..When we reached there,we went to have our lunch in Dragon-i.It's my first time eating there.Food was great.Than We went to walk walk and shop shop.I was happy.But one thing!!I cannot find a dress that suits me.I am just not suitable for wearing a dress..I look old in dresses.Aiks!So we walk walk walk and than we had tea at strabucks.I feel fat!Gosh.Eat again after two hours.Gosh!!Than we walk again to find a dress for me.Haih..Too bad!Was not success.So we went home.In the car I was bugging my dad about going back PJ.He did bring me back!So now I am back!!Can online!:)..Happy holidays people!!

No comments: