Saturday, May 9, 2009

Another Saturday!




















9th May 2009
-This morning,woke up abit late,Yuen,Fan leon and joel came to my house in the morning.Lol..Weird lahh...We wait for the *pig* to come.hah!We leave my house around eleven.
Than walk to Caryn's house.We wait for Bryan to come than we go SWIMMING!I didn't want to swim actually,but yuen say that i MUST swim..lols..But i never regreted getting into the water.It was FUN!!Than we toke alot of stupid pictures.Damn swt!!Got video of racing in the water with girls kacau-ing at the back.Hah!Damn swt man...After swimming,we wanted to all take a bath in Caryn's house.But...Her toilet sink bursted..OMG!!The toilet was like flooding area.HaH!Than we were all damn sesat.Didn;t know what to do.I called my brother but than he called me to call my cousin,since he is stayign at the same apartment with Caryn.We went to the guard house and asked for help.Lucky the water stop flowing.We all went 1st floor to take a bath,beside the swimming there is a toilet.All of us went i the boy's toilet.Um..After that we all had a problem,the problem is,whether we should go topicana city or cc.Yuen ching call me to go cc with her,but i already promise her yesterday;but Caryn,Bryan and the *pig*wants to go tropicana city,to play midnight.And i don't know who to go with.But at last i choosed to follow Yuen,cause i promised her first.So we went cc,but Caryn,Bryan and the *pig* went tropicana city.Aiks!Than..me,yuen and Joel went to play l4d.We bump into Chi Onn,than we went to buy flowers.Tomorrow is mother's day.Heh.I had alot of fun.And I'm very happy.Hah..

*Enjoy the pictures and the video.^.^~

No comments: