Saturday, May 23, 2009

Caryn's bday!

kissing the bday girl..
new shoes(pakat with yuen)..









bday cake left over.


bday princess..(love you)


23th May 2009
-Today is Caryn's bday and we went to OU n the Curve to celebrate for her.I woke up at 8something in the morning.Bath and straight to Yuen's house.It was already around ten when i reached her place.Wait till she wakes up and change in to a dress(holy!!1st time wearing dress to go out).Than we called cab,me,yuen and leon stoped at Lian's house(yuen wanted to borrow guess beg from her),than we went OU.When we reached there we were quite losted cauze we didn't know what to do at first,so I suggested to go shop for shoes,I was the one looking for a new pair of shoes,but it turned out Yuen bought shoes instead is me.Lol.Than we went to have a drink while waiting for the others to come.In between,we went to get Caryn's cake(jelly choco..mm~).We went OSC to meet up with the 'pig'.While waiting,we saw Wayne n Felix there playing snooker,so all also ass itchy want to play.Hah!The 'pig' arrived and joined us.Yuen said that it's time,so we meet up the Bday girl n her royal prince at Wong Kok.We ate around 40plus bucks just to get the big drink.Played truth or dare till around 4 than go take some sticker pictures.After taking the pictures it was already close to 6( time just fly,sad~).We toke cab to the curve to Shisha!!gosh!Shisha none stop man(Now I regret),I cannot stop Shisha-ing.Till 7 something,the 'pig' teman me home with Kelvin accompany 'pig'.I was late home,kena D gao gao.Worst thing was...I left my phone at yuen's house.Die lo..now waiting for her mum to bring me back my phone.Aiks.Tired day~But freaking fun!!



#Ps>>>thx Link for the necklace.Hearts you<3<3..

No comments: