Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Losted

11th of november 2009

Haven't felt this emo since last year.I feel lost.Down and things spinning in my head.Really don't know what to do.I always thought that I know how to solve problems easily but than I was wrong.What I think I was right was actually wrong.Actually I don't even know what am I doing now.Spm is ahead.But I am still doing nothing.I feel so lost.So....lost.Can someone take me away from this place,show me what are the colours of the rainbow,tell me what is like to feel love?!I am lost.Always trying to be strong,thinking that nothing in this world is imporatant.I was wrong.I am not strong!I love to cry!I really love to cry.You know why?!Crying feels good!So good!Keeping inside is so pain.Letting it out by crying is good!But than this time...I didn't cry.Because I know,It does not help.And..that 'somebody' would not care anymore.Now i don't feel pain on the inside,I only can feel that My heart is bleeding on the inside.Am I saying all this because I am confuse,or I really feel so.I want answers.ANSWERS!

No comments: