Monday, November 9, 2009

Back from dad's place


9th of November 2009

-Back today.I miss my dad now.Hm..Well..The bad news..I gain weight!Gosh..I have been eating.Dad keeps feeding me.Lol!Okay..something that made me thought of many many things.After I finish putting back my stuffs,washed all my clothes and stuff than I sat down and watch.The first thing that I saw appear on tv was..The song 'wu ding'.This song..made me think of many many things.How stupid I was to love someone so much like you before.Ha!I mean..All the things I did to you.Thinking back,made me felt like I am some kind of crazy for love girl.Well..I should know that there is no forever in this world.Haha..Anyway..I recorded it down to proof that I am not bluffing.Haha..WAit!I am posting this is not cause I still like you but than it just reminded me how stupid I was.=]

No comments: