Sunday, October 4, 2009

Frasers Hill

this is where we get our water
from a far view

the wild hog did tis to the golf field

dad was playing phone
we watched Zohan at nite.
my 2nd bro was fixing dad's car
my dad played too..=]

my eldest bro played along.
my 2nd bro riding some lil girl's bike
it gives me a romantic feel,lol!
where we sleep=]
its bigger than it looks,we get our water from here.
the tress is tall!giant tree!
the center clock,its kinda famous
the cars look nice so i toke it

my eldest bro was helping my other bro
my 2nd bro was working
my bro n dad =]
the tree was damn tall

it was so cold that the sky was all foggy

the flowers there r bigger than my hand


3rd of Oct 2009


-Woohoo!I went to frasers hill with my dad n brothers.Well..actually they had work to do,but dad thought of letting me see the place,cause it is a nice relaxing place to stay in.Well...It is nice,but it was super cold.We went there for 2days 1night.Dad is helping this Dato to renovate a bangolow there so we can stay there for free..>.o!It was nice.The road was awful!It was like riding on a roller coaster..haha..In the middle of the night there are wild boars coming out from the jungle and they will dig holes in the ground.The next day the golf club opposite will appear many holes.So than I toke many pictures..=]


*pictures will be uploaded soon.Com got prob*

No comments: