Sunday, October 18, 2009

Balik Rumah~

the oyster egg
steam fish

noodles
all of it

my dad was waiting for them to ready



16th October 2009
First Day
-Nothing much..Me and dad went to Ikea to buy some house things,than we head back home and came out again at aroung 4something 5.Dad brought me to KL..He said that he wanted to buy the stim fish head for me for dinner.And so we reached there,but it toke us an hour to reach home.You know why?Jam like MAD!haha...I was soooooooo hungry.Lucky the fish was still hot.It tasted very nice.Dad also bought the oyster fried egg and some noodles.oishi!~

Second Day
-We spend the whole day at home.I was making my brother's card.I didn't take a picture of it because it was ugly.Ishh


Third Day
-Well..morning Dad bought breakfast and so me and him went out yam char.My brother was at home cleaning the house.Is what he does every sunday.My father drove to a place and show me all the nice houses.Damn BIG and Nice!!=]
ps:phone camera not good so pictures were blur.

No comments: