Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Yinny!!


Yinn..if your reading this right now..i would really want to say thank you very much!!I know you since i was just one year old..We both grew up together,you are my most trusted friend,or should i say sister.Maybe sometimes we have different thinking and fight,but it will always be okay,cause..you will always give my way,hehe..thanks yinn!!its really hard to believe that we are actually best friends cause,we both are from different world,your so into study,you never even break school rules once,you always got top three in class,as for me,ahyaa...you know i study rubbish!hah!!well..thanks yinn,for appreciating me,no matter what bad things i do,you will always show me the right way,we talk together,laugh together and even cry together..love you yinn...take care!!

No comments: