Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Feeling empty and Losted inside

-never post for some times..you say your sick..its kinda hard for me to say something right now..maybe i will feel that i am free without you,but actuallly i am very empty inside.because there is nothing for me to think anymore,seeing you smiling will make me smile,that is the reason why i would want to let you go,i feel sad,it hurts more than letting someone hitting me.Its not happy without you.it really is not!!i feel very useless,because there is nothing that i can do right now,if i show my love to you,i will be afraid that you will avoid me and say bad stuff behind my back,i want to care about you,but you always reject me for caring about you.should i believe that one day we can be together again?or should i just do nothing?will we be together again?or just leave,i...really missed you,not just a lil but alot..there is nothing i can do,i feel useless....i am losted..cause i love you not because of how you look,how pro are you in dancing,how you can sing or any other things,i love you,because you gave me your true heart..nothing hurts more than the things you ever said to me..LOST!!!

No comments: