Tuesday, November 16, 2010

This is for my girl

16th of November 2010

*Please don't get me wrong,I am not bitch talking bout anyone.Just saying what i feel inside.No hard feelings please*

I know Lee Kah Ying just last year.We sudden became so good friends.Since schooling time,she mix with this group with chee sien,Angie,hwei wen and pei wen.They are all so sisters that even their purse are the same.Owh...And also two of her best friends wei menn and hui qian.One day i saw ying laying at the back alone.As for me,i like to disturb people,than i kacau her.Well..they sort of argue,because chee sien was pissed off of kah ying because of this oma guy.People that knows oma,knows his a jerk.Always telling rumours that he fucked with girls that rejected him.So at the same time,oma was flirting with kah ying,but oma was with chee sien.Kah ying tried to tell chee sien,but chee sien thinks kah ying was the bad one.So than,all supported chee sien and not kah ying.But i believed in kah ying,cause only stupid peoples believed in oma.Than all rumours coming out.Than..everything was settled during spm.All shaked hand and smiled with each other.So i thought ok lo..Than here comes ns.Kah ying was in the same camp as pei wen and chin lee.3months later,rumours became worst,saying that kah ying was being a bitch in camp,pei wen all of the sudden got pissed off again and mixed with chin lee,and start spreading even more bad stuff about kah ying.I was hearing more and more n more about my gf.I was actually ok.But!pei wen was also bitch talking about me with chin lee.U all bitch talk because i am friends with kah ying?How pathetic.Than i asked pei wen,she was damn fake!She than say that she didn't but i heard it again.Nvm.I was not angry..But pei wen gone over board.She start saying more bout my gf.And chin lee too..Than now it comes to amira.I treat amira as a friend.A true one!I swear!But..I don't know la,i saw amira's wall,n i really hope that she is not talking about kah ying lo.Cause,kah ying really is not like that.I don't blame amira,i blame the peoples around her.

To peoples that don't know kah ying...
-if rumours were real,than means people say that u all are so easy to get fuck is real?!If u all like to judge people by not knowing them,than i think that u all are really low in IQ n don't even have any EQ.And,if that person is not important to u,why care or bother to get pissed off of that someone?!So u are telling me that,kah ying is actually very important to u?!Real friends,will tell u the truth even if it hurts,fake friends will always say nice things to u,cause they don't really bother.As a friend,i am not standing at anyones side,but..i also don't like people hurting my friends.How well u know kah ying?!Don't blame if any guy leaves their gf for kah ying,its not kah ying's fault!But i can say is the guy is a jerk ass,if u really love ur gf,u won't because of a lil thing than leave ur gf.Or!Maybe the gf sucks,so the bf can just leave her like that.If the guy really love the girl,they will never because of some other girl hotter,than leave them.THINK!

No comments: