Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I went to 3places!

11th of April 2010


my lunch.
adorable pokemon like animal
echo park road show


Midvalley's toilet

-Morning,around 11 i went to TC to watch "the clash of the titans",the show was okay.Reminded me of Hercules.Than toke the LRT to Midvalley.Was walking around.2years!I haven't here for 2years.Everything still looks okay.=]Went to the pet shop.It became smaller.Heh.Many people were there actually.=]Cute little animals.*hearts*Guess I bumped into who?SEE HUIII!!!AHHHHHHH!Hehe..See Hui!My DArling with her sis.They were doing this fashion road show there.I was happy I get to see her,CAuse i miss her so so much!Haih!*miss school*
Mango flavoured

-Evening at around 4,I took the bus straight back to SS2 to find something sweet to eat.I wanted to drink 'Tong Shui',but than have to walk very far.*Lazyyyy*So than I wen to 100Yen to eat ice!heh.No chocolate or strawberry only mango kiwi and something else.I forgotten.Heh!

-Evening/Night I toke the bus to Uptown and walk to TC again.I went to Kenny Rogers to eat.Yum yum!The 2nd eating here.*so out la me*The food was great.The price was okay.

No comments: