Friday, March 19, 2010

NS!!!!!

my besties there!
the hall
commander
padang kawad
my compani's flag
girl's asrama
toilet!(charlie's was the cleanest!)
so call ''tesco''
my bed!
camp princess haliza
my dorm


OMG!I haven't been updating since I was back from Ns.Well~Ns was...Boring but fun.Haha..The place was like,normal,but people there were great.I was lucky that I was in company Charlie.People there were great.I had this gang of friends,which we are related as FAmilies!Haha.Morning 6,you wake up than 6.30 gather for morning,do exercise.Exercise was useless.I didn't lose weight but than I gain!!OMG!4kg you know?Suck right?HAHa..I am happy there.It is not Hell at all.You will change after you go there,you would be more independant,stronger,but a little more emotional.You cry easily when you are there.I don't really know why.Um..But thing I hate most is!!!Every single day!you have to sing NEGARAKU!Haih..everyday like eating rice like that.Haha.What I want to say was,it was a great experience in life.Very different.I miss all my Sabah and Sarawak friends.!Thanks for all the memories!

No comments: