Saturday, December 5, 2009

My Woofy<3



1st of Dec 2009

-This morning,I didn't really want to wake up,but my aunt wakes me up to see my dog for the last time.My dog's name is Woofy.She has already been in our family for 12years.Two weeks ago,she can not stand up,so we thought that what is wrong wiht her.Is she Over weight?or she got injured?Well..my brother was looking at her and saw her leg was injured.And it was kinda bad.
Well..I am not the rich kind of family,and my uncle didn't want to support us,all we can do is look after her carefully,We feed her milk,help her wash her poop n stuff.Haih.Days pass,she was getting worst.She can not even lift her head up to drink water.Than,my aunt decided to let her go.We called the people who injects dog to sleep to wonderland.So..I look at her,we feed her for the last time.Clean her and talk to her.The person arrived and i looked at them japping my dog.Tears flowing.Her breathing was getting slower n slower.Than..she was gone.

No comments: