Friday, August 14, 2009

Chun Keat & Ching Chings party

me and shan shan
me and caryn

nicholas
jing wei n nicole
red face pooh bear

gambling some mahjong game
watching micheal jackson on youtube

my ex wife(mei zhe)
poker kaki
jia eu=]
xiao xiao onn

chun keat(bday boy)
nicole=]
winnie the pooh=]
keng yin playing typing maniac.lol!
bboy-ing
all very hot n sexy bt when gamble,ohh shit!
isn't my ex wife cute?=]
ada orang curi makan
foods~
shan shan!=]
@,@
jus chilling


8th of August 2009

-Woohoo~!Morning went Ou.Than went to ching's house.We than walked back to my house to prepare food for the party.The party started at around like 7something to eight.There were many Yummy foods.*Hungry*Everyone was kinda high and many were gambling.Lol!Than it was game time.It was horrible!We had to each pick a card to see who our partner was.I mean,its girl pick boy.Haha!The game was about,the girls had to use their faces to roll the ping pong ball from the guys leg to their faces.><

*ps:Happy one year anniversary Jian & Manz*

No comments: