Saturday, April 4, 2009

I m a Mickey Mouse Fan




My collections..










The black mickey key chain is from nicole :)




Its from my darling See Hui,u look closer
u can see a mickey face :)




My bought it froom taiwan n send it back to me,it is to hang on the
phone to wipe the phone screen:)





Actually there is more,but it's not dry yet.:)





The blue file was from my xiao zhu<3.the> Phone stickers from mummy.:)





It is a card holder.There is a mirror.This is a front pic




n a pic that shows how it looks inside.Also from




Mummy:)




I bought it in sunway two years ago,i even bought one for lian.





A plastic beg.It was together with the mickey stuffs my mum
bought for me:)












My mickey mouse collection





2 comments:

Rachel said...

omg,how old are you?still act like a small kid..haih..mature abit larh..

♥ chubbychic said...

dang..i like ma